Saturday, June 6, 2009

BU MAKES HER OWN RULES

There is never a dull moment when living with Bu. She always comes up with something new. She doesn't like to be bored. When I let her and her sister out of the crate in the morning, she takes a big stretch with her posterior sticking up in the air preventing anyone from walking past her. Then she runs through the house, does a quick turn around and runs back towards me. Next thing I know, she's sliding across the floor stopping just in front of me preventing me from taking another step. I know you knows what she's doing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo of Bu as a baby...
    Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm is not as innocent!
    Gracie has FINALLY settled down...YIP YIP YIP ...since yesterday AFTERNOON!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought that such an innocent looking "angel" face would hide so much freshness behind those eyes. She's so bad that she now has taught her sister all of her "ways" and now Jess is just as bad and sometimes worse! Lord help me with these two. One of Bu is bad enough....two like her....take me in the back yard and just shoot me! LOL, Barbara

    ReplyDelete